In a world where competition for jobs, salaries, and academic success increases, certifications offer hope as they are a credible, third-party assessment of one’s skill and knowledge for a given subject. Being skilled is your ideal chance to achieve a successful career.
Some of the key benefits of certification include:
- Validation of knowledge
- Increased marketability
- Increased earning power
- Enhanced academic performance
- Improved reputation
- Enhanced credibility
- Increased confidence
- Respect from peers
- Significant advantages to professionals and job candidates
Closing the global skills gap
Many employers in countries and regions around the globe report a shortage of qualified workers. Although employers have many job openings, they struggle to find skilled, qualified applicants to fill those positions.
Holding a valuable Certification allows you to get better job opportunities and help in closing that gap.
Value of Certification videos
- Value of Certification video
- What is the value of certification—long version
- What is the value of certification—short version
- Value of Certification Testimonials
- Value of Certification—Student Focus
- Value of Certification—Career Focus
- Value of Certification—Hiring Focus
- Value of Certification—Compensation Focus