The Intuit Design for Delight Innovator certification helps individuals validate their knowledge of design thinking principles and the tools needed to identify problems, gain customer empathy, brainstorm solutions, run experiments, test assumptions,and much more.
This type of thinking promotes creativity, critical thinking, complex problem solving, and other skills that are much needed and valued in today’s workforce.
This certification covers three key principles that focus on how individuals can solve problems, innovate, and “delight” their customers.
The principles include:
- Deep Customer Empathy
- Go Broad to Go Narrow
- Rapid Customer Experiments
When students earn their Intuit Design for Delight Innovator certification, they’ll be equipped with the tools needed to:
- Understand customers and their pain points
- Brainstorm broad potential solutions and then narrow those down to determine which will most likely delight the customer
- Experiment and test solutions
Your students will be prepared to solve real issues, innovate, and tackle complex and challenging problems.
What are the benefits of certifying?
- Design thinking is an in-demand business skill and will help students stand out and have the confidence to solve complex and real issues.
- All businesses and customers have problems waiting to be solved. Candidates will be able to better identify, understand, and address those problems through using creative problem solving and thinking.
- Candidates will learn how to embrace customers’ problems and find innovative solutions that go beyond and exceed their expectations.